Twice-Baked Potato Pizza
- Garnishes, If Desired:
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 2 cups refrigerated homestyle potato slices (from 20-oz bag)
- 1 bag (2.5 oz) cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- Sliced ripe olives
- Diced seeded tomatoes
- Sliced green onions
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on cookie sheet; press into 15x12-inch rectangle. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
Step 2Spread 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the cooking sauce evenly over partially baked crust (using more sauce will make crust soggy). Arrange potato slices in single layer over sauce. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce until hot.
Step 3Sprinkle with olives, tomatoes and green onions. Serve with sauce as a dipping sauce.