Banana Oatmeal Cookie
Bananan Oatmeal Cookie
- 2 large bananas (can be a few days old for easier mashing)
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- HINT: This basic recipe tastes great on it's own but you can also change it up by adding mix-ins of your choice here are some suggestions
- milk, white or dark chocolate chips and a pinch of cinnamon (as in picture)
- Apple and sultana
- Raisins or Cranberries
- Walnuts, Almonds, Peanuts
- The combinations are endless and only limited by your imagination, try experimenting and add your own suggestions in the comments section, I would love to hear what you come up with
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mash the bananas in a medium bowl. Add the oats and whichever mix-ins you choose and mix.
3. Shape into balls with your hands and place on a baking pan covered with parchment paper (I used parchment instead of greasing the pan). Press down into a disc shape if desired.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes (mine were done after 12).
Yield: 12-16 cookies
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes