Turkey and black bean burritos
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 c. canned black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 c. chopped red pepper
- 1/2 c finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c bbq sauce
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 (12 inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 c. mixed greens
- 2 oz low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. In 12-in skillet , heat oil on med until hot. Add turkey and cook 7 mins or until browned, stirring occassionally and breaking up meat.
2. Add beans, peppers, onion, bbq sauce, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and 1/4 tsp salt; cook mixture 5-7 mins or until turkey cooked through
3. To serve, place 1 tortilla on each of 4 serving plates. Divide turkey mixture evenly among tortillas; top with greens and cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling and roll tightly. serve with hot sauce.