Rob's Country Ham & Corn Casserole
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup margerine or butter, melted
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 can (15 oz) cream style sweet corn
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant Mexicorn w/red & green peppers, drained.
- 1 pkg. (7-8 1/2-oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese.
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 70mins
Pre heat oven to 350F.
Grease 12x8 inch (2 qt) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and set. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.