Potato Ham Bake
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, sliced
- 1 8oz tub light cream cheese with chives and onioni
- 3/4 C milk
- 1/4 C finely shredded parm cheese
- 1 Tbs fresh tarragon or 1/2 tsp dried crushed tarragon
- 8 oz cooked boneless ham, cut into bitesize slices
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 2 to 3 in pieces
Preheat oven to 400. In med saucepan, cook potatoes, covered in small amount of lightly salted water. Boil 5-7 minutes, just until tender. Drain, transfer to bowl and set aside.
For sauce, in same pan combine cream cheese, milk, t Tbs parm, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Heat and whisk until smooth and cheese is melted. remove from heat;stir in tarragon.
Layer potatoes, ham, asparagus, and sauce in 1 1/2 qt dish. Bake covered 20 min. Uncover;sprinkle remaining Parm. Bake 10-12 min. Let stand 5 min. Top with tarragon and pepper