Cranberry Sage Pork Chops
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork loin chops
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup chopped orange flavored dried cranberries, divided
- 2 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 shallts, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
Cut pocket into the side of each chop. In small bowl blend 2 tablespoons of the sage, 1/4 cup of the dried cranberries, breadcrumbs and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic pepper. Fill chops with breadcrumb mixture. Sprinkle both sides of chops with remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlick pepper.
Melt butter in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 3 minutes. Turn chops; add shallots. Cook 3-4 minutes more to brown, stirring shallots occasionally.
Add cranberry sauce, remaining 1/4 cup dried cranberries, vinegar and remaining one tablespoon sage. Mix well. Heat until bubbly; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 4-6 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Remove chops; cover to keep warm Bring sauce in skillet to boiling; cook and stir one minute or until thickened. Spoon sauce over pork chops before serving.
You'll also love
- tuscan kale soup with quinoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asiago and Asparagus Risotto-Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Cordon Bleu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & Hot Pepper Glazed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- chocolate cherry cordial bread... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Tapioca Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Multi-Grain Blueberry Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)