Banana Sandwich Squares
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chunky low fat peanut butter
- 6 slices whole-grain bread
- sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400. Mix bananas, honey, vanilla, & peanut butter together.
2. Spread half of mixture on 2 pieces of bread. Place 2 more pieces of bread on top to make 2 sandwiches.
3. Spread remaining mixture on top of sandwiches. Top this with last 2 pieces of bread, making 2 triple decker sandwiches.
4. Cut each sandwich into quarters and place onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle cinnamon lightly onto sandwich squares and bake 10 minutes. Serve warm.