Banana Nut Bread Made With Splenda
This is a good, low calorie banana nut bread to try.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9X5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set
Blend the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
Add oil, buttermilk and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix well. Pour banana mixture into dry
ingredients. Stir until just mixed.
Add chopped walnuts. Stir until just mixed.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 45-55 minutes or until
rich brown and the center is set.