Prep a delicious egg, sausage, cheese and onion casserole for the week! Make in under an hour :)
- 1 can Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 4-5 green onions, white & green part, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 7-8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 425°F
Cut biscuits into 8 pieces and place in a greased 8x8 pan.
Brown the sausage in a frying pan, drain well and spread over the biscuits.
Beat the eggs, add the milk and mix well. Pour over the sausage/biscuit mix.
Sprinkle with green onions. Spread the cheeses evenly over the top.
Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before cutting.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut... 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Fiesta Buttermilk Ranch Chicken... 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Grand Marnier French Toast 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (380 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict Casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Lazy Man Breakfast Casserole 4.5/5 (21 Votes)