Easy Lemon Sugar Snaps
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg 2 layer size lemon cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp finely shredded lemon peel
- coarse sugar or granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter and egg with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually beat in cake mix until combined; stir in cornmeal and lemon peel. If neccessary, use your hands to knead in cornmeal until well combined.
2. Using 1 tablespoon of dough for each cookie, roll into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sugar to coat. Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Let cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack and let cool. Makes about 42 cookies.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (884 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (740 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (496 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)