Raspberry Angel Cake
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fold in extracts. Spoon two-thirds of the batter into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Add gelatin powder to remaining batter; drop by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan. Cut through with a knife to swirl.
Bake according to package directions. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to remove cake.
Cut into slices.
Combine raspberries and sugar; serve over cake.