Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pecans and Balsamic Vinegar
A perfect simple spring time salad!
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large bunch of spinach, washed
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Put Balsamic vinegar in a small pan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil until the vinegar becomes thick and syrup like(about 10 minutes.) Remove from the heat to cool and chill in the refrigerator.
Roast pecans on a baking sheet in a 350F oven until light toasted (about 10 minutes,) turning occasionally. Remove from the oven to cool.
Tear spinach and toss lightly in a large bowl with the strawberries, pecans, and reduced balsamic vinegar. Serve.
You'll also love
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Cream... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Three Bean and Pork Slow Cooker... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kung Pao Lentils 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Walnut Stuffing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Turmeric Soup - Slow Cooker 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gingersnap-Raspberry Sandwiches 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Escarole Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)