Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups
- 1 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 8 chicken breast cutlets (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup EVOO
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Position a rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 400 degrees; cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease the foil.
2. Place beaten eggs and bread crumbs into separate shallow bowls. In another bowl, mix ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes. Dip chicken cutlets into egg, then coat with breadcrumbs and place on work surface. Place a slice of provolone and heaping tablespoon of ricotta mixture on each cutlet. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
3. Place chicken roll-ups side by side on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until chicken is golden and cheese is bubbling (about 20 minutes).