Tim Horton's Copycat Fruit Explosion Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped berries (I used cut-up strawberries)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: jam for filling (I used raspberry/pineapple)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add berries.
In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, oil, vanilla, and optional jam or filling. Add to dry mixture and mix.
Fill cups 1/2 full, drop in 1/2 tsp. jam, then more dough.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (684 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.5/5 (241 Votes)
- Valentine Vegan Baked Lavender... 4.6/5 (197 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.4/5 (186 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 4.5/5 (148 Votes)