Tim Horton's Copycat Fruit Explosion Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped berries (I used cut-up strawberries)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: jam for filling (I used raspberry/pineapple)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add berries.
In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sour cream, oil, vanilla, and optional jam or filling. Add to dry mixture and mix.
Fill cups 1/2 full, drop in 1/2 tsp. jam, then more dough.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Shells (Pioneer Woman) 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Cheesecake 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Sour Dough Pizza Dough - Sausage,... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Doughnuts, from King Arthur... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Scones 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pineapple... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- English Muffins 4.5/5 (8 Votes)