Deep Fried Halibut In Alexander Keith Beer Batter
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 x 3 oz halibut fillets
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoon spoon baking powder
- salt and pepper
- 310 ml (10 fl oz) Alexander Keith’s India Pale Ale
- oil for deep-frying
Adapted from www2.canada.com
Dust halibut fillets with cornstarch. Mix flour, salt and pepper & baking powder. Add beer gradually, stirring well until smooth.
Dip fillets into batter. Cook in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
You'll also love
- Ginger Honey Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Insane Oven Beef Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkfish in Parchment with Wine,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Dip S&D Oyster Company 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Swordfish Cartoccio 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep Fried Halibut 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe