Creamed Chicken & Corn Soup
- 12 oz. skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 26-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 14.75-oz. can cream-style corn
- 1 14-oz. can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, chicken soup, cream-style corn, chicken broth, carrot, onion, frozen corn, celery, and water.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
3. Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Chop chicken; stir chopped chicken into soup in cooker. Sprinkle each serving with bacon. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Calories447, Total Fat (g)17, Saturated Fat (g)5, Monounsaturated Fat (g)2, Polyunsaturated Fat (g)1, Cholesterol (mg)90, Sodium (mg)2056, Carbohydrate (g)50, Total Sugar (g)11, Fiber (g)5, Protein (g)28, Vitamin C (DV%)16, Calcium (DV%)4, Iron (DV%)8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet