Double Berry Parfait
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 10-oz package frozen raspberries or strawberries with syrup
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup prepared reduced calorie whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit pieces (raspberries or strawberries)
In small saucepan sprinle 1 envelope gelatin over 1 cup cold water. Let stand 1 minute. Over low heat stir until gelatin dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in frozen fruit until thawed. Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture has consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Spoon mixture into 4 8-0z parfait glasses. If desired, tilt glasess and chill until mixture is set.
In another saucepan sprinle remaining envelope gelatin over remaining 1/2 cup water. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 minutes. Stir in frozen yogurt until melted. Chill until thickened. Stand parfaits upright and spoon yogurt mixture over set layer. Chill until firm, about 2 hours. To serve, garnish with whipped topping and fresh fruit pieces.