Cake - CROCK POT BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
- 1 21 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
Place pie filling in the slow cooker. Combine dry cake mix and butter, sprinkle over filling. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of that. Cover and cook on low for 2 - 3 hours. Serve warm in bowls.
Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Sauteed... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Chicken... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage Corn and Brocoli Chowder 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Curd Recipe from Vitamix... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Avocado/Apple Puree with Fresh... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple, Blueberry, and Walnut Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)