Cake - CROCK POT BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
- 1 21 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
Place pie filling in the slow cooker. Combine dry cake mix and butter, sprinkle over filling. Sprinkle the walnuts on top of that. Cover and cook on low for 2 - 3 hours. Serve warm in bowls.
Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- DORIS AND ED'S LOBSTER BISQUE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage Corn and Brocoli Chowder 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Black Beans (Pressure Cooker) 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Avocado/Apple Puree with Fresh... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Craisin Maple Sauce for Ham Steak 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Reboot - Smoothie - Blueberry Bliss 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)