Taco Pasta Salad
Switch up Taco Tuesday with this Taco Pasta Salad! Taco meat mixed with pasta and all of your favorite taco toppings!
- 1 (16-ounce) package spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, about 8 ounces
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 (2 1/4-ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Catalina or Western salad dressing
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
Add the dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Fold in shredded lettuce right before serving to prevent it from wilting. You can also add to individual servings if you choose
You'll also love
- Appley Keilbasa 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Pineapple Lush Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf with... 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Roast Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Crabby Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Pepper Pasta-... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad (adapted for... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)