Taco Pasta Salad
Switch up Taco Tuesday with this Taco Pasta Salad! Taco meat mixed with pasta and all of your favorite taco toppings!
- 1 (16-ounce) package spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, about 8 ounces
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 (2 1/4-ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Catalina or Western salad dressing
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 85mins
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water and taco seasoning; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives; mix well.
Add the dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Fold in shredded lettuce right before serving to prevent it from wilting. You can also add to individual servings if you choose
You'll also love
- Moscato Strawberry Lemonade 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Pumpkin Angel Food Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Moist Yellow Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Brunch Ring 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Yoshinoya Beef Bowl 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Tortellini-Vegetable Bake 4.4/5 (37 Votes)