Quick Apple Tart
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed (half of 17.3-oz pkg)
- 3 medium Golden Delicious apples peeled, cored, and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter - (1/4 stick) melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (or 3 tbspns sugar mixed with a scant 1/2 tspn ground cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Unfold pastry on parchment paper. Using tines of fork, pierce 1/2-inch border around edge of pastry, then pierce center all over.
Arrange apples atop pastry in 4 rows, overlapping apple slices and leaving border clear. Brush apples with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake 30 minutes. Brush melted jam over apples. Bake tart until golden, about 8 minutes longer. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 6 servings.