This is a simple comfort recipe which is super easy and kid friendly. I usually get the kids in the kitchen to help out. This recipe is perfect for busy weekday mornings, lazy weekend morning, or even Easter morning! Serve with hot sauce, a side of hash browns, and do not forget the coffee.
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits, 8-count
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 slices ham
- 4 large eggs
- Chives, optional
- Paprika, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Preheat Oven to 375°F.
Separate the biscuits into 2 rows of 4. Brush butter on 1 row, then sprinkle cheese (and chives if desired) on both rows. Then place the row without butter on top of the row with butter.
Cut a hole in the center of the biscuit stack. About 2 inches across (if you have a 2in cookie cutter, then you're winning at this point). Place the biscuit holes on the sheet pan as well; you can dip them in the soft egg.
Put the biscuit holes and the biscuit donut looking things on the sheet pan. Fill each 'donut' with a slice of ham (perhaps 2 if you prefer), then crack the eggs and put them in the ham. The ham should form a 'bowl' and contain the egg.
Bake the biscuits and eggs until they turn flakey and golden brown. Usually about about 15 to 20 minutes... Also shake the pan, the eggs should still be wiggly even though the whites are cooked. This is perfect.
You'll also love
- Chicken Bake with Cheese Pierogies... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Caramels... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Pork Roast 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Classic Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Oven-Cooked Candied Bacon Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Scalloped Corn & Broccoli 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Chops 4.4/5 (8 Votes)