Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Nut Bread
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 TBSP. cinnamon
- 1 TBSP. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- * Use 2 TBSP. Cinnamon Plus from Pampered Chef for the cinnamon and nutmeg.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray three loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar and canola oil and beat until sugar is mostly dissolved. Add pumpkin, water, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until smooth. Slowly belnd in flour mixture.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
5. Evenly divide batter between loaf pans.
Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 60 minutes or until browned. Put foil on the top of the bread the last 15 minutes of baking if it is getting too brown.
Remove loaves and cool on wire rack.