Potato Nugget Nachos
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen potato nuggets
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Heat oven to 450°F. Line 17x12-inch half-sheet pan with foil. Bake potato nuggets as directed on package.
Sprinkle potato nuggets with taco seasoning mix; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Use foil to lift nachos to serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream. Use toothpicks, if desired.