Potato Nugget Nachos
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen potato nuggets
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Heat oven to 450°F. Line 17x12-inch half-sheet pan with foil. Bake potato nuggets as directed on package.
Sprinkle potato nuggets with taco seasoning mix; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Use foil to lift nachos to serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream. Use toothpicks, if desired.
You'll also love
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango Radish... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Honey... 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe