Cavatelli Pasta With Sweet Sausage Roasted Peppers And Raisins
- 1 lb cavatelli pasta
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, casings removed, coarsely crumbled
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 Tbs McCormick® Gourmet Collection Paprika, Smoked
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Gourmet Collection Thyme Leaves
- 1 jar (10 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tbs drained capers
- 1 Tbs sherry vinegar
Adapted from mccormickgourmet.com
Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add sausage and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and lightly browned. Add smoked paprika, sea salt and thyme; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add roasted red peppers, chicken broth, raisins, capers and vinegar; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
Pour drained pasta into skillet. Toss to mix well. Serve immediately.