Pan Roasted Duck Breast
- 2 Duck breasts
- Salt & pepper
- Serving suggestion.
- Serve with crispy bacon salad and string beans with onion. These recipes can be found in my recipe box.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
With a knife score the skin side in a criss cross pattern. Season both sides of beasts with salt and pepper. Heat up an oven safe skillet. When pan is hot add the breasts skin side down. Cook for about 6 to 7 minutes. Turn over the breasts and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Turn over to skin side and place in the oven for about 7 to 9 minutes or until breast are cooked to your preference. Lt rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Sour cream Cheddar macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato-Ham Bake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lamb: Spiced Lamb Meatballs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mini Meatball Heroes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Company Cornish Hens 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Duck Breasts With Port Finishing... 5/5 (1 Votes)