Radicchio And Endive Caesar With Ciabatta Crisps
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 12 slices ciabatta, 1/3"-thick
- 1 large radicchio head leaves torn
- 5 heads Belgian endive leaves separated
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese shavings
Position rack in top third of oven and preheat to 450 degrees. Whisk lemon juice, anchovy paste, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pressed garlic in large bowl to blend. Whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil, then 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place ciabatta on baking sheet; brush with 2 tablespoons oil, then sprinkle with pepper and remaining 1/2 cup grated cheese. Bake until crisp, about 15 minutes. Toss radicchio and endive with dressing in large bowl. Divide among plates. Top with cheese shavings. Serve with ciabatta crisps.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Pork Satay With Fresh Vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear And Almond Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pea Tendrils With Crimini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi With Blood Orange,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Egg Sandwiches With Pancetta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campanelle Pasta With Burrata... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mixed Greens, Oranges, And Endive... 0/5 (0 Votes)