Pan-Fried Water Spinach With Yellow Bean Sauce - ...
- 1 pound water spinach washed
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 baby leeks or spring onions, white part finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Bean Sauce (see recipe)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground white pepper to taste
Blanch spinach in boiling water and drain well. Fry garlic and leeks in oil until soft, then add spinach and Yellow Bean Sauce. Fry over high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 4 servings.