- Acorn squash
- Allspice or Cinnamon and Nutmeg
Cut squash in half so that grooves are vertical.
Place cut side up, scoop out seeds.
Dot with butter, sprinkle a little pepper and allspice or cinnamon and nutmeg. Place in covered baking dish or wrap in foil.
Place in 400 degree oven, 30-60 minutes or until tender - remove cover and unwrap during last 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- 2 Sauce Spicy Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken-and-Potato Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low-Calorie Pumpkin Pie Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)