- Acorn squash
- Allspice or Cinnamon and Nutmeg
Cut squash in half so that grooves are vertical.
Place cut side up, scoop out seeds.
Dot with butter, sprinkle a little pepper and allspice or cinnamon and nutmeg. Place in covered baking dish or wrap in foil.
Place in 400 degree oven, 30-60 minutes or until tender - remove cover and unwrap during last 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Egg-in-the-Hole 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage and Beans for a Crowd 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes for a Crowd 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Neck Bones & Escarole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PUMPKIN-RUM BREAD PUDDING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Oysters 0/5 (0 Votes)