Sausage and Beans for a Crowd
- 3 lb. smoked sausage, cut in bite-size pieces
- 2 pkg. (10 ounces each) frozen lima beans
- 6 cans (1 lb. each) baked beans
- 6 cans (1 lb. each) kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
1.) Cook and drain lima beans according to package directions. Mix, gently but thoroughly, with all remaining ingredients, except sausage.
2.) Stir in sausage. Bake in large casserole or baking pans, uncovered, at 400º for 60-90 mins.