- 3 long cucumbers
- 1/4 cup sour cream (use reduced fat for lower-cal version)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened (use reduced fat for lower-cal version)
- 3/4 cup crab meat, excess water removed
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (Tabasco or tapito)
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs minced green onion
- Garnish with chili powder or paprika if desired
Remove the peel from the cucumbers using a vegetable peeler. Cut the cucumber into 2 inch slices. Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside. You want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact.
In a bowl, combine the sour cream and the cream cheese with a fork until well combined. add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within 2 hours of making.