Frozen Corn on the Cob In The Microwave
Cooking corn in the microwave is simple and it doesn’t take long. All you need to get started is your choice of corn, such as frozen corn, canned corn, or fresh corn. The only supplies you’ll need are paper towels, microwaveable bowls, salt, pepper, ham chips, onions, and butter, if you want to add some flavor. Within 10 minutes, you can have microwaveable corn.
- frozen microwaveable corn on the cob
Adapted from thehousingforum.com
1. Purchase some frozen microwaveable corn on the cob. It’s already done, so when you put it in the microwave, it won’t take too long.
2. Wash the corn off in cold water to get rid of some of the frozen ice. You can also place the corn in some cold water in the sink and let it set for about five to ten minutes, so when you get ready to cook it, it won’t take too long.
3. Fill a microwaveable bowl with some water and place all of the corn in the bowl.
4. Cook on high for seven minutes.
5. Check to see if the corn is done by sticking a fork in it. You can also take one corn out to see if it’s still cold on the inside. If it is, cook for five more minutes.
6. Drain corn after microwaving and serve with melted butter.