Asian Sweet Potatoes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- Olive oil
1. Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Place in pot with enough water to cover and boil until soft.
2. Place olive oil in a pan and heat with garlic on low until garlic starts to brown. Take off heat and set aside.
3. Mash potatoes. Add olive oil and sesame oil and mash some more. Add half the soy sauce and taste, add more if needed.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)