Roasted Acorn Squash
Roasted Acorn Squash drizzled with sweet maple syrup is the perfect holiday side dish for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. With a savory yet sweet taste this classic holiday go-along is easy and delicious.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Side: Roasted Maple... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Beet and Carrot Cake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Corn Flake Balls 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cornmeal Cake (gluten free and... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Butter & Brownie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Coconut Acorn Squash & Carrot Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- BAKED ACORN SQUASH WITH BROWN... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)