Watermelon juice is extremely refreshing,a juice which improves functioning &keeps cholesterol under control.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 6 ice cubes
- Salt & black pepper powder to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Peel watermelon, deseed & chop roughly. Peel ginger, crush & add to the
2. Add mint leaves, salt, pepper powder & honey.
3. Blend everything together till smooth.
4. Strain & add ice cubes.
5. Pour juice into glass & serve.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Pastries 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Summer Garden Succotash 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Trifle 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe