White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.