Ham 'n' Turkey Rollups
A mixture of cream cheese and peppers with ham and turkey deli slices are rolled up in flour tortillas - super easy and delicious!
- 1 (8-ounce) container garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 12 ounces lean deli ham, sliced
- 12 ounces deli turkey breast, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Stir together cream cheese and peppers in a small bowl until smooth.
Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over 6 tortillas. Place 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla. Top evenly with ham and turkey slices.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion, and cut in half. Secure each half with a wooden toothpick.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)