Crabby Pasta Salad
- 1 12 oz. package medium shell pasta
- 1 lb. imitation flaked crab
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 8 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. sweet relish
- 2 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according package directions. Rinse and cool.
Boil the eggs and peel.
Chop the crab into small pieces.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crab, celery, onions and eggs.
In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, relish and sugar.
Pour over the pasta and mix well.
Salt and pepper to tas
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)