Linguine w/Shrimp and Vegetables
- 3/4 bos (12 oz) linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch (about 1 lb) asparagus, woody bottoms removed and cut into 1" pieces
- 2 clove garlic, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1 lb lg shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cook the linguine according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the asparagus and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink and the asparagus is tender but firm, 3 to 4 minutes more. Remove the shrimp mixture from the pan and set aside.
Combine the lemon juice, wine, and reserved pasta water in the skillet over med-high heat. Let simmer until the liquid is reduced by about half. Return the shrimp and asparagus to the pan and stir in the parsley. Add the drained linguine, tossing to combine. Add the tomatoes and toss. Sprinkle with cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
You'll also love
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Banana-Cashew Balls 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker VELVEETA® Macaroni... 3.8/5 (195 Votes)
- Amish egg noodles 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Charleston Shrimp Perloo 3.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Mr. B's Barbecued Shrimp 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Linguine with Lemon Cream and... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)