Pressure Cooker Chicken & Rice
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 3-4 lb whole chicken
- garlic salt
- 3 cups white rice
Place chicken in Pressure cooker. Season generously. Cover fully in water. Set for 20 min.
Let chicken cool, then shred. Meanwhile take broth and place in separate sauce pan and boil rice.
You'll also love
- Tiny Spicy Chicken 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Busy Day Chicken 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs in an 8-Quart... 3.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Dinner 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One Dish Chicken and Rice (Asopao... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya 0/5 (0 Votes)