Pressure Cooker Chicken & Rice
Rate this recipe 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 3-4 lb whole chicken
- garlic salt
- 3 cups white rice
Place chicken in Pressure cooker. Season generously. Cover fully in water. Set for 20 min.
Let chicken cool, then shred. Meanwhile take broth and place in separate sauce pan and boil rice.
You'll also love
- Amaretto Almond Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Knoephla (Dakota... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Rice Roger 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Heart-Healthy Easy Chicken Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- No Peek Chicken Rice Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Ala King over Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesecake in the Instant Pot 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Peachy Keen Chicken 4.3/5 (9 Votes)