Most cole slaws are too sweet for my taste. No sugar added on this one. If you like garlic, this may be too much. If you love garlic, this may be too much.
- 1 pound packaged shredded cole slaw (preferably tri-color)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (go for the real stuff, a friend tried low fat mayo and he said it wasn't any good)
- 3 or 4 cloves of garlic pushed through a press
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- couple shakes garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic juice (if you can't find bottled garlic juice, use the liquid inside the bottled minced garlic).
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Whisk together mayo, garlic, garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic juice, and vinegar (all ingredients except the slaw).
Toss slaw with mayo/spice mixture.
You can serve immediately, but its usually better if you let the mixture refridgerate for at least 1/2 hour. It's usually best if served the same day it's made.