Old Dutch Caramel Corn
- 1 (8 z) bag of Puffed Corn Curls
- *Place corn curls in a large roaster pan.
- 1/2 pound butter (not margarine)
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
1. Cook ingredients in 2 qt. saucepan for 2 minutes.
2. Ad)d baking soda (Baking soda will cause the mixture to foam, so a very large saucepan is necessary.
3. Pour caramel mixture over corn curls.
4. Stir until well mixed.
5. Place in oven set at 250 degree Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
6. Stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and pour onto waxed paper.
8. Cool and break apart. Store in an airtight container.