COCONUT PINEAPPLE AND MACADAMIA SCONES
Bisquick recipe book
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 8 oz pineapple tidbits, well drained
Heat oven to 425. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix Bisquick and sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pat dough into 10x7 rectangle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers in Bisquick). Cut into 12 rectangles, but do not separate. Sprinkle with additional sugar and coconut if desired.
Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; carefully separate scones. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Sautéed Cabbage with Fennel and... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef Tacos & Radish Salsa with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BAKED BARRAMUNDI with MUSTARD &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Bacon Breakfast Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Cake with 7-Minute Frosting 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE BEIGNETS (FRENCH APPLE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- DESSERT - Cendol With Palm Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef with Pineapple Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)