Lemon Cream Crepes
Yum! Light and sweet crepes with a delicious creamy filling and fresh raspberries. You may opt to replace the raspberries with another kind of berry. Whatever you decide - it'll be DELICIOUS!
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar
- Additional fresh raspberries, if desired
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 45mins
In small bowl, beat Bisquick mix, sugar, 1/2 cup milk, melted butter and eggs with fork or whisk until blended.
Grease 6 or 7 inch nonstick skillet with shortening; heat over medium heat. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; immediately rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown on bottom side. Run wide spatula around edge to loosen; turn and cook other side until golden brown. Stack crepes with waxed paper between; keep covered.
In small bowl, beat sour cream, 1/2 cup milk, the lemon peel, lemon juice and pudding mix with whisk or fork until blended.
To assemble, spoon about 1/4 cup filling on one end of each crepe; top with 5 raspberries. Roll up; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with additional raspberries.
From: Betty Crocker recipe card
You'll also love
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Chops 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken & Noodles 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Cookies 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Crepes 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crepes à la Julia Child 4.5/5 (2 Votes)