Smoked Salmon Spirals
- 1 daikon (Japanese white radish) peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill finely chopped (or 1 tspn dried dillweed)
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon cut 1"-wide strips
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Lemon slices
Using vegetable peeler, cut off thin 8- by 1-inch strips down length of daikon.
Mix cream cheese, dill, parsley, capers, mustard, lemon peel and pepper in small bowl. Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons mixture on 1 side of each radish strip. Top with salmon. Roll up tightly.
Arrange spiral-side up on platter. Garnish with cucumber, dill and lemon.
This recipe yields 12 spirals.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut With Tomato-Tarragon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Fish Wrap In Kemiri Nut... 0/5 (0 Votes)