Battered Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Tenders:
- 10 chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ⁄4 cup whole milk
- 3 ⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 ⁄2 cup flour
- oil (for deep frying, need a deep fryer)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 ⁄2 cup honey
- 1 ⁄4 cup mustard
Heat oil in fryer to 350 degrees F.
Combine beaten egg, milk, chicken broth, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk for about 30 seconds to dissolve salt. Whisk in 1 cup self rising flour. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. This will allow it to thicken.
Coat each piece of chicken with dry flour, and then dunk the chicken into the batter. Let a little batter drip off the chicken. Once the excess batter has dripped off add to fryer. Fry for 7 to 9 minutes.
Repeat with the remaining chicken, frying 3 to 4 tenderloins at a time. Drain fried chicken strips on paper towels and serve with favorite dip or dressing.
Sauce: Combine all ingredients, you can adjust any of the ingredients to suit your taste.
You'll also love
- Brandied Strawberry Freezer Jam 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Veggie Burger - Black Bean And... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken Batter 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fireball Whisky Glazed Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bbq Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Chili for... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne with Roasted Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)