Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
- 16 oz. green beans, trimmed (make sure they are dry)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or roasted garlic olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1.Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum for easy clean-up.
Lay green beans out on the baking sheet and drizzle oil and garlic over them. Season with salt, pepper and and toss to evenly coat.
2.Spread them out on the sheet. Bake 10 minutes, shake the pan to turn; bake 10-15 additional minutes till done. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with grated cheese.