Spicy Shrimp Stack
Skinny Taste recipe
- 1 1/3 cooked short-grain brown rice (1/2 c. uncooked)
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 8 oz cooked shrimp, roast w/ sirracha sauce
- 1 c. diced English cucumber
- 1 tsp fresh chives, chpd
- 1 avocado, mashed w/ a little Lawry's seasoning salt
- 4 tsp Furikake (or sesame seeds)
- soy sauce
- 1/3 c. mayo and 1-2 T sirracha sauce mixed
Cook rice according to directions, omitting oil. When rice is done, add rice vinegar and stir. Spread rice evenly on sheet pan to cool.
Cut shrimp into 1" cubes. In another bowl combine cucumber and chives. In another small bowl combine the mayo and sirracha.
Makes 4 cups. Using a 1 cup dry measuring cup (sprayed with Pam), layer 1/4 of each: cucumber mixture, avocado, shrimp and rice. Carefully invert on plate. Top with sesame seeds, soy sauce and Sirracha mayo.