Pork and Balsamic Strawberry Salad
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place pork in a shallow dish. Add salad dressing; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours. Combine strawberries, vinegar and sugar; cover and refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 425°. Drain and wipe off pork, discarding marinade. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; brown on all sides.
Bake until a thermometer reads 145°, 15-20 minutes. Remove from skillet; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, add broth to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add strawberry mixture. Heat through.
Place greens on a serving platter; sprinkle with cheese. Slice pork; arrange over greens. Top with strawberry mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)