This Noodles Romanoff recipe tastes just like Betty Crocker's boxed version that was sold back in the 1960s. This recipe makes a wonderful side dish to any main course from stuffed bell peppers, to meatloaf, and everything in-between. Make this recipe the newest addition to your dinner rotation and we guarantee that your whole family will love this cheesy and flavorful side dish.
- 6-ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Kraft macaroni and cheese topping
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Boil noodles in salted water until done. Follow noodle package directions for the time. Drain noodles and return them to the pot.
Add butter. Stir until melted in the noodles.
Add all remaining ingredients and serve hot.
If you have any leftovers, reheat them with a tablespoon or 2 of milk, as the cheese mixture soaks into the noodles.
You'll also love
- Warm Bacon Cheese Spread Recipe 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Potatoes 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine Bake with... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Appetizer - Ham & Cheese Pinwheels 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Jalapeño Popper Dip 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Hearty Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken & Mushroom Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)