TUNA STUFFED AVOCADO
A healthy tuna and avocado lunch!
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 (4.5 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mash it with a fork.
Add the tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to the mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Iron Skillet Garlic Brown Sugar... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Honey-Butter Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Fat-Fried Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE CREAM PROTEIN SHAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Campbells Seafood Tomato Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HONEY GARLIC BUTTER SALMON IN FOIL 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Hard-Cooked Eggs,... 0/5 (0 Votes)